- Complete overall design creation and coordination including:
- Scheduling a design consultation at the venue/s where we will create the event plan and discuss design specifics including floral, lighting, rentals, decor and finishing touches
- Offer ideas on how to make your event reflect your unique personality and style.
- Create inspiration boards and custom digital simulations to give you a view of how the decisions will look in the space.
- Work with you to make all décor related decisions
- Procure, store, deliver, & install all the details
- Arrange a site walk 30 days prior to the event discuss final design details and accurate space measurements with couple and vendors
- Create a detailed event day production schedule and plan, including a schematic floor plan layout of the ceremony and reception areas, detailed installation instructions with mockup photos to ensure final product is translated, and executed as expected
Procurement of Details
- Research and Obtain comparable estimates to create side by side comparisons to assist in final decision making of floral choices, rental vendors, and event décor purchases.
- Maintain a detailed cost breakdown of all details
- Order and store all purchases to deliver and install the day of.
Coordination & Installation
- Remain Primary Vendor liaison to all décor related vendors booked in this process. Including final confirmations and coordination of deliveries, installations, and retrieval the day of the event
- Provide all vendors with a map, arrival time, and instructions for unloading
- See to safe transport and delivery of all purchases and items in my possession the day of**
- Ensure proper amount of labor is on site the day of to carry out the installation on time, and to spec **
- Oversee the management of a complete breakdown and removal of all purchased and rented decor at the end of the event**
- Pick up and storage of any client owned purchases originally delivered by KME at the beginning of the day for up to one week. Any items not retrieved after one week will incur a storage fee and is at the client’s risk of potential damage or loss.
Because events range from a dinner party to a carnival, we need more information to give you an accurate price range.
Share your details with us for a custom quote .
**additional charges may apply and will be invoiced separately)
Additional Related Services
-Not Included in the Design Service’s Fee and will be invoiced separately-
• Floral Execution, Delivery, and Installation
• Décor Rental from Our Inventory