Bringing Your Vision to Life
- Head-to-toe design creation and coordination.
- Scheduling a design consultation at the venue/s to discuss design specifics including floral, lighting, rentals, decor and finishing touches.
- Offer ideas on how to make your event reflect your unique personality and style.
- Create inspiration boards and custom digital simulations for a virtual look of the finished product.
- Work with you to make all décor related decisions.
- Research and obtain comparable estimate of floral choices, rental vendors, and décor purchases.
- Procure, store, deliver, & install all the details.
- Arrange a site walk 30 days prior to the event discuss final design details and accurate space measurements with you and vendors.
- Create a detailed event day production schedule including a schematic floor plan and detailed installation instructions to ensure final product is executed as expected.
Finding the Right Venue & Vendors
- Online organizational tool to gather all details.
- Checklist and progress report for all event planning tasks month by month.
- Customizable budget worksheet to collaborate with you on estimated cost, actual cost and payment tracking for all event vendors.
- Provide tools for Guest List and RSVP Tracking, Table Assignment Management, and more.
- Unlimited phone and email consultations.
- Referral of venues and vendors that fit your needs, style, and budget.
- Attend up to 3 in-person meetings and/or site visits during vendor/venue selections.
- Assist in obtaining comparable estimates for comparisons to assist in final decision making of venue, and vendors, contract negotiation, and payment reminders.
Managing the Big Day
- Reach out to all vendors 30 days out to check for any outstanding needs and put out any fires.
- Verify that venue receives final guest count, menu selections, and seating chart.
- Create a detailed event day timeline and distribute to venue, vendors, bridal party, and other participants.
- Provide vendors with a map, arrival time, and instructions for unloading.
- Wedding rehearsal coordination and direction
- Be prepared with contingency plans to accommodate any last-minute adjustments or weather changes.
- Manage vendor deliveries to be sure it matches what you have requested of them.
- Confirm vendors have set up all areas according to plan.
- Assist you, bridal party, family members and guests throughout the day.
- Execute the timeline and ensure all aspects stay on time, and players stay on task.
- Secure and pack cards, gifts, and any or your personal items in the designated safe place.
- Oversee vendor removal of all décor, rentals, and equipment.
- Conduct final walk-thru of property once all rentals and equipment have been removed to ensure that venue has been left in proper condition on the night of the event.